heart to heart confession #1

I dont know if you are reading this or not, but if incase you happen to come across this page, I just want to thank you for atleast reading my feelings because sometimes even your close friends doesnt happen to do so. I have always suffered from not being content with my life. I am the type to trust people easily; more over one of the reason behind my depressed life is because I have considered friends to be the most important part of my life. I have invested my time, energy, money for friends that broke me and shook my faith. Those friends who text you only when they want, those friends who seek you only when they are in trouble, those friends who apparently doesnot think of you as a friend but just a mere human: and it hurts. I have always been a silent sufferer type. I am not the type to express my downfalls to everyone for once I had shared my deepest, darkest secrets with "friends" who had not only manipulated my honest feelings yet desserted my story to others for their pleasure. After years of battling my self diagnosed depression and anxiety, I have accepted meanness of people. I have come to trust less and to have a limited circle of friends. For all it has been worth, the years of struggle, hardship and the process of rediscovering myself have been fruitful: the journey to love myself, the unfiltered me has been a story of grief and hope at the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession from

Inevitable law